Book the kids in for a day of fun at Delta Force Paintball
Your kids will spend the day learning and enjoying the sport of paintball from professional paintball marshals and players; and they’ll receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the paintball training day.
$99 per player
- Lunch (pizza and bottle of water)
- Equipment hire
- 500 paintballs
- Camouflage face paint
- Full training
- Certificate of completion
Eligible to ages 10 to 15 years.
Valid for the following centres only:
Delta Force Woodhill, Delta Force Christchurch
Offer only available during the dates stated below.
School Holiday Dates
Valid for weekdays only, Monday to Friday, during the school holidays.
- Auckland: between 9th July – 24th July
- Christchurch: between 9th July – 24th July
Call 0800 850 744 to book
Call 24/7 and our friendly event coordinators will help you secure your child’s Delta Force School Holiday Training Day.
Please fill in a registration form after booking, parental consent is required for children under 16. Forms are supplied at the centre as well, but a parent or guardian is still required to sign.
Facebook Event Page
Register your interest so we can better cater for your day.
Training Course Breakdown
- Enlistment: Arrival and registration.
- Gearing Up: Issued equipment.
- Induction #1: Camouflage – the benefits of using it and application techniques.
- Induction #2: Course Safety Brief: Goggles on rule, close range firing, basic use of the gun, loading ammunition.
- Field Work Session #1: How to Handle the Weapon. Gun positioning, lining up your target, correct stance, swapping between left and right side, range, improving accuracy.
- Field Work Session #2: How to Move as a Unit. First person lay down covering fire, second person move. Shooting whilst moving. Checking firing positions before moving.
- Field Work Session #3: Tactics for Attack & Defence. How to achieve better firing angles, flanking players, covering the field.
- Field Work Session #4: Army Skills. Army rolls and commando crawling.
- Missions: Each player will play four different missions to show competency in learned skills.
- 9:00 – 9:45am: Arrival / Enlistment / Gearing Up
- 9:45am – 10:00am: Course Safety Brief
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Session #1 & #2
- 11:00am – 11:15am: Rest & Recharge
- 11:15am – 12:15pm: Session #3 & #4
- 12:15pm – 12:30pm: Rest & Recharge
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Mission #1 & #2
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Lunch Break
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Mission #3 & #4
- 3:00pm: Departure