How safe is paintball?
Your safety is assured when you play at Delta Force Paintball.
Our state-of-the-art equipment ensures that your paintball experience is both safe and comfortable. This is beyond the reach for many other operators. For Delta Force Paintball however, this is crucial to our business. Your safety is our paramount concern and therefore every precaution is in place to ensure the safety of all the players who trust us with their day of paintball.
To ensure this, Delta Force implements the following precautions at every paintball centre:
- A policy of checking every player’s goggles before they enter the paintball game zones.
- Completely enclosed our base camps (safe zones) with high mesh safety netting.
- Prohibition of any paintball marker from entering the base camp.
- Prohibition of lifting off goggles in the game zones. If a player lifts or removes their goggles in a game zone then they will be immediately excluded from the game zone and not permitted to play the rest of the day. We will not risk the safety of any player.
- Ongoing training of our experienced paintball marshalling personnel.
- All pre-game safety speeches adhere to the Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- At Delta Force ‘head-shots’ do not count (this is to discourage players from shooting at one another’s heads).
Safety is key at Delta Force Paintball.
Here at Delta Force Paintball we have incredibly high safety standards. Our health + safety policies and practices have been used by environmental health officers in the past as the safety model against which to judge other paintball centres. We our proud of this achievement, and of our hard working staff who enforce our high standards every day at paintball fields around the world.
All players when they arrive, will be issued US-spec full head goggle protection system. This incorporates the BS compliant lens technology, along with ear, temple and crown of head protection. This full head protection system is by far the most important piece of safety equipment on the day and will effectively protect you from any potential painful head shots.
For your complete safety, all of our practices adhere to our very detailed health and safety risk assessments. You can request a copy of our risk assessments.
All Delta Force managers, assistant managers and senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications. Many other senior staff have an ex-services background and hold similar qualifications as well. This further enhances the emphasis and practical efficiency of the safety we provide for every player. This goes a long way to explain why Delta Force globally has a 100% safety record for its customers.